We run Safer Urban Driving courses throughout London & beyond and deliver the practical aspects of the DCPD directive. Our team of instructors are qualified to deliver the classroom aspects as well as the vital on-the-road training and we work with partners who deliver the theory aspects of driving training.
Get in contact to discuss your requirements but we can deliver on-site and supply bicycles for trainees to use.
Sessions start in the classroom and then proceed to practical on-the-road cycling:
• Cycling as a means of transport, especially in London
• Changes in cycling uptake and infrastructure
• Getting back on the bike and simple control
• Observing traffic and how drivers and cyclists interact
• Cycling on the road
• Feedback and open ended discussion